Control relays through the Internet or LAN
- with a browser manually
- or with the programming API
With relaydroid devices you can create a smart switch for any purpose.
You can use the internal web interface or you can control relaydroid from your own program through the programming API.
- 10Mbit wired RJ-45 Ethernet port for network communication
- open-collector outputs to control relays
- digital inputs to detect the state of external switches
- analog inputs to mesure the voltage of attached DC circuits
- COM port for remote serial communication